Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Best Heart Touching Sad Status 2020




My tear is made of only 1% water and 99% feelings………..
kaun poori tarah kaabil hai , kaun poori tarah poora hai , har ek shakhs kaheen na kaheen say kisi jagah se adhoora hai |
Kabi Kabi dil toh karata hai k rooth jaoon bachchon ki tarah phir sochata hoon k woh manaega kaun….?


جو فریب میں نے کھائے تجھے راذ داں سمجھ کر
انہیں کیسے بھول جاٶں اک داستاں سمجھ کر


My Love is like a puzzle. When I am in love,then all the pieces fit but when my heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together…

Can not deny that I want you.
Wo bhee ek zamaana tha ,
jab tere munh se kisee aur ka naam sunana bhee bardaasht nahin hota tha ,
ye bhee ek zamaana hai ,
jab tujhe kisee aur ke saath bardaasht kar rahe hai
In this post, we share some of the best sad love quotes, heart broken quotation. When you feel sorrowful after ending a relationship, let’s read these short sad pictures quotes about love. Hope you could find something here that might help you feel better.
“It’s really hard to wait for something that may never happen, and it’s even harder to quit on something when it’s everything you want.”

Top Whatsapp Status Sad in Urdu & English



Ansu humari anukhoo ki kaayad mein thy, Bus teri yaad ayi aur inko zamanat mil gi


Sad whatsapp status in Urdu


Usney hans kar kaha “ijazat hai” Meny roo kar kaha “Khuda Hafiz”


Tum badlo toh Majboorian hain Bohat, Hum badlein toh bewafa ho gy


Kitny Anmol hoty hain  yeh yaadon  k rishty , koi yaad na bi kary, chahat fir bi rehti hai


Tears always come from the my heart not from my brain


Mehphooz hain tere pyaar ke nagamy is dil mein , jab dil kare to darawaza khatakhata dena




Sad World Status 2020


Maaloom tha mujhe wo na mere thy, na kabhi hogi bas ek shakywat tha us k peeche zindagi barbaad
karane ka


Time has a wonderful way of showing up what really matters


un lamhon ki yaaden zara sambhaal ke rakhana..
jo hamane saath bitaaye the.. kyon kee..
ham yaad to aayenge magar laut kar nahin



Sad whatsapp Status in Hindi


I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it


thoda to aasuon ke saath baahar nikal
*e dar*
itana bhee kyoon ziddi bana baitha hai
,seene mein.


Mere akele pan ko mera shaukh na samajho yaaro,
bade hee pyaar se tohapha diya hai kisee chaahane vaale ne.

Dua karana dam bhee usee din nikale,
jis din tere dil se ham nikale.


Sad Whatsapp Status in English
Tujhe bhee pyaar hai mujhase main jaanata hoon sanam,
ye baat aur hai ki mujhase kabhee kaha tau nahin.

Sad Quotes | Sad Quotes in Urdu





  • I don’t know what hurts more, letting go or holding on
  •  I’m That Person Everyone Replaces After A While.
  •  I don’T Care For The People, Who Don’T Care For Me.
  • “It’s bad to lose someone you love, but it’s even harder to lose yourself while you’re loving them.”
  • 18. “The more time you spend dancing with the devil, the more time you spend in hell.”
  • 19. “Someone may desire you, but that doesn’t mean they truly value you.”
  •  No Beauty Shines Brighter Than That Of A Good Heart.
  •  If You Give Up On Me, I’m Going To Give Up On Me Too.
  •  I’ve Been Sad For Years. Don’T Tell Me It Gets Better.
  • I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared anyway.
  • Sad Whatsapp Status )
  • I lost myself somewhere in the darkness
  • “Why didn’t you tell anyone?” “No one asked.”
  •  Behind My Smile Is Everything You’ will Never Understand.
  •  I Stay Home Alone, Listen To Music And Think Too Much.
  • I Like To Be Alone. But I Would Rather Be Alone With You.





  • No one will ever understand how much it hurts
  • No one will ever understand how much it hurts
  • I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You are always there, you are everywhere. But right now I wish you were here.
  • Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.
  • “How can you feel better when the one person who can stop you from crying is the same person who made you cry in the first place?”
  •  “Don’t make someone a priority when all you are is an option to them.”
  • I hate it when you talk to someone every single day and then it stops. All of a sudden neither of you say a word to each other
  • Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands…



  • No not judge. You do not know what storm I have walked through.
  • Maybe I was born to be sad.
  • “Who hurt you?” “My own expectations.”
  • The hardest thing in life is to watch someone you love, love another person.”
  • “I really don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed that you wound up turning into everything you said that you would never be.”
  • Yes, I’ve changed. Pain does that to people.
  • I’m not okay. I’m just good at pretending I am.
  • I need a break from my own thoughts.





  • If a man really wants you, there’s nothing in the world that can keep him away. When a man doesn’t want you, there’s nothing in the world that can make him stay.”
  • I Say I Don’T Care Anymore, But Truth Is I Care Too Much. ( Sad Quotes )
  •  No Matter How Far You Are, You Are Always In My Thoughts.
  •  I Say I Don’T Care Anymore, But Truth Is I Care Too Much.
  •  What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?
  • Want to get your Ex back? Check this out: How to Get the Ex Back
  • Among all d toys in the world people choose “feelings” to play with!

Post a Comment

0 Comments